As both a community entertainment destination and an economic driver, the BallPark will serve as the local home for such activities as: * Professional Independent League Baseball * Professional Soccer in America's 2nd Division * Select High School and College Sporting and Graduation Events * Community and National Performing Arts Events * Charitable Events and Fundraisers "We believe that the more Loudouners know about the ballpark and its many benefits, the more they will agree that it will be a big plus for the County and surrounding communities," May concluded.
What does NPA stand for?
NPA stands for National Performing Arts (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPA
We have 415 other meanings of NPA in our Acronym Attic
- National Parenting Association
- National Park Area (various locations)
- National Parking Association
- National Particleboard Association (Gaithersburg, MD)
- National Partnership Agreement (various locations)
- National Partnership for Action to End Health Disparities (US DHHS)
- National Pasta Association (Washington, DC)
- National Patent Association
- National Pathways Association
- National Pediculosis Association
- National Perinatal Association
- National Personnel Associates (Grand Rapids, MI)
- National Pharmaceutical Association
- National Pharmacopoeia Authorities (WHO)
- National Phreaks Association
- National Pigeon Association
- National Pilots Association
- National Plan of Action for Children (various locations)
- National Planning Agency (various organizations)
- National Policy Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Royal Danish Theatre, first established with royal patronage in 1748, is regarded as Denmark's national performing arts institution.
ISLAMABAD -- The performers of National Performing Arts Group (NPAG) mesmerized the visiting Turkish delegation here late Sunday at Pakistan National Council of the Arts (PNCA).
The larger issue, however, is the difficulty of maintaining a national performing arts institution outside a major metropolis.
CALGARY OPERA WILL PRESENT ITS MOST recent new work, Hannaraptor by Allan Gilliland and Cal Brandt, at the National Performing Arts Convention in Denver in June.
BTEC national performing arts students will also perform dances based on the theme of 'construction' that they have devised themselves.
Also on the list are: Foreign Office Architects - projects include the Yokohama Port Terminal and the forthcoming BBC Music Centre Hopkins Architects - designed MPs' offices Portcullis House Mecanoo - responsible for National Performing Arts Centre, Taiwan OMA - designed the Seoul National University Museum of Art Schmidt Hammer Lassen - projects include the National Library of China The short-listed practices will be invited to say how they would interpret a strategic design brief for the library.
National roundtable sessions are biennial (the next is June 10-14 in Denver, part of the National Performing Arts Convention) but local gatherings convene more often.