In honor of National Performance Review Month, SumTotal is offering a free half-hour consultation session to any organization, whether or not they are a SumTotal customer, a complimentary Performance Management eBook and a series of webinars.
What does NPR stand for?
NPR stands for National Performance Review
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NPR
We have 187 other meanings of NPR in our Acronym Attic
- Nigeria Plant Quarantine Service (Federal Ministry of Agriculture)
- Notice of a Procurement Qualification System
- National Professional Qualification for Subject Leaders (Teacher Training Agency; UK)
- National Project on the Quality of Teaching and Learning (Australia)
- Nail Polish Remover
- Narodowego Planu Rozwoju (Polish: National Development Plan)
- NASA Procedural Requirement (document)
- National Parks Resort (lodge)
- National Partnership for Reinventing Government (formerly National Performance Review)
- National Percentile Rank
- National Population Register (identity database; India)
- National Preparedness and Response
- National Professional Resources, Inc (Port Chester, New York)
- National Program Review
- National Psychosis Registry
- National Public Radio
- Natural Product Reports (journal)
- Naturalne Planowanie Rodziny (Polish: Natural Family Planning)
- Nature's Perfect Remedy
- Naval Petroleum Reserves
Samples in periodicals archive:
A National Performance Review Task Force was established in March 1993.
GPRA itself was a last-moment compromise between congressional democratic leaders who wanted their own government reorganization commission and a newly elected president who wanted his own internal review process--the National Performance Review.
CAGW also expressed relief that former Vice President Al Gore's National Performance Review was formally put out of business by the Bush Administration, and replaced with a realistic approach to government reform.
It can't completely overrule a congressional order, for example, but "it can always keep whatever it wants holed up in the Khyber Pass for a long long time," says Bob Knisely, deputy director for regulatory review under Clinton's national performance review.
The company recently received the prestigious "Hammer Award" from Vice-President Al Gore's National Performance Review for helping DOD employees reduce inventory and cut costs.
With the increasing emphasis placed on Electronic Tax Administration (ETA) by Congress, by the National Commission on Restructuring the Internal Revenue Service and by the National Performance Review, EROs will continue to play a significant role in the future success of this key area of the Service's operations.
This could make it difficult to implement the multipurpose, one-card, unified national delivery system envisioned by the Federal Electronic Benefits Transfer Task Force, established in response to Vice President Gore's 1993 Report of the National Performance Review.