The National Pediatric Trauma Registry and the National Center for Health Statistics report that occupational injuries are the fourth-leading cause of death among Americans age 10 to 19.
What does NPTR stand for?
NPTR stands for National Pediatric Trauma Registry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NPTR
We have 1 other meaning of NPTR in our Acronym Attic
- National Pesticide Telecommunications Network
- National Public Telecomputing Network
- New Pathways to Teaching in New Jersey
- National Petroleum Technology Office
- National Private Tenants Organisation (UK)
- North Pacific Treaty Organization
- Non-Purgeable Total Organic Carbon
- Named Pipe TCP (Transmission Control Protocol) Proxy (software)
- National Plan for Training Personnel
- National Parachute Test Range
- National Psychologist Trainee Register (credentials)
- Nocturnal Penile Tumescence and Rigidity
- Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Conference
- Nocturnal Penile Tumescence and Rigidity Monitoring (testing effects of pharmaceuticals)
- National Plan for Teaching Swimming (Amateur Swimming Association; UK)
- National Police Training School (Ghana)
- Nationwide Personal Transportation Survey
- Nature Protection Trust of Seychelles (est. 1992)
- Non Perforating Trabecular Surgery
- North Park Theological Seminary
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Pediatric Trauma Registry in the United States tracks data on the more than 80,000 children who sustain trauma each year.
SAFE KIDS examined data from the National Pediatric Trauma Registry (from 1994 to 2001) to look closely at the number of children who have suffered a traumatic brain injury.