Sandra Snell joined her son, Delvin, on North Foster Street at the edge of Main Street, which were both blocked off for the National Peanut Festival parade.
What does NPF stand for?
NPF stands for National Peanut Festival
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPF
We have 122 other meanings of NPF in our Acronym Attic
- North Pacific Ecosystem Status Report (marine biology)
- National Peer Education Training
- National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (Oxford, England)
- Non-Polio Enterovirus
- National Pavement Expo West
- Natural Products Expo West
- National Pain Foundation (Englewood, Colorado)
- National Pancreas Foundation
- National Park Foundation
- National Parkinson Foundation
- National Performance Framework (UK)
- National Planning Framework (Scotland, UK)
- National Policy Framework (various locations)
- National Pro Fastpitch
- National Progressive Front (Syria)
- National Property Fund (Slovak Republic)
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- Naval Powder Factory (US Navy)
- Naval Procurement Fund (US Navy)
- NAVSTAR Processing Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
Did you see pictures of the 48 Miss National Peanut Festival contestants in the Oct.
It came on July 11 this year "because appropriators have chosen to spend tax dollars on projects such as the study of sea turtles in Hawaii and the construction of the National Peanut Festival Agricultural Arena in Alabama," explained Tom Schatz, president of the CAGW.