While attackers are often identifiable, police have been slow to act and the government appears to be deferring to the aggressors who claim their actions protect Buddhism, said Jehan Perera, executive director of the National Peace Council of Sri Lanka.
What does NPCSL stand for?
NPCSL stands for National Peace Council of Sri Lanka
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non-Passenger Coaching Stock (railways)
- Non-Permit Confined Space
- Non-Preemptible Critical Section Algorithm
- Nonlinear Phenomena in Complex Systems (journal; est. 1998)
- Northern Potter Children's School
- Northwest Private Career Schools Association
- National People of Color Student Coalition (formerly National Third World Student Coalition)
- National People's Congress Standing Committee (China)
- North Putnam Community School Corporation (Bainbridge, IN)
- New Paltz Central School District (New York)
- Nasal-Pharynx Cancerous Tissue
- Nationaal Paracentrum Teuge (Dutch: National Paratrooper Center Teuge; Teuge, Netherlands)
- Newcastle Primary Care Trust (health services; UK)
- Non-Payroll Cost Transfer
- Nonproliferation Controls and Treaty Compliance
- Northeastern Pennsylvania Council of Teachers of Mathematics (professional society; Pennsylvania)
- North Park College and Theological Seminary
- National Project Coordination Unit (National Economic and Development Authority; Philippines)
- Natural Person Credit Union (financial cooperative)
- New Political Communication Unit (Royal Holloway, University of London)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Australian Network News (ANN) quoted the Executive Director of the National Peace Council of Sri Lanka, Jehan Perera, as saying that he expected the bitter contest to attract a large voter turn out.
Jehan Perera, the head of the National Peace Council of Sri Lanka, said that election violence had become commonplace in Sri Lanka since the 1980s and the beginning of the conflict with the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE).