In Recognition of National Patient Safety Awareness Week, Quantros Launches a Video Recognizing Healthcare and Patient Safety Nationwide MILPITAS, Calif.
What does NPS stand for?
NPS stands for National Patient Safety
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPS
We have 319 other meanings of NPS in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Psychological Research Unit (India)
- Network Printer Resource Utility (software)
- Nanopen Reader and Writer (chemistry)
- Network Password Recovery Wizard
- Northern Pacific Railway
- Coalición Nuevo Partido Socialista
- Nail-Patella Syndrome
- National Paintball Supply
- National Park Seminary (private girls school)
- National Park Service
- National Payments System (various organizations)
- National Permit Strategy
- National Pesticide Survey
- National Pharmaceutical Stockpile
- National Pharmaceuticals Strategy (Canada)
- National Philatelic Society (Great Britain)
- National Photographic Society (UK)
- National Piers Society (UK; est. 1979)
- National Pipe Straight Thread
- National Planning Scenario (US FEMA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Authority provided "I am Patient Safety" recognition pins and posters for National Patient Safety Awareness Week March 3-9 HARRISBURG, Pa.
The schedule is: June 10--Joint Commission 2008 National Patient Safety Goals June 17--Mistake-proofing Healthcare June 24--Ensuring Reliable Care Presenting on behalf of AACN is Patricia R.
23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Lucian Leape Institute at the National Patient Safety Foundation today released a report on care integration that highlights the issue as a national priority for improving patient safety and the efficiency of the US health care system.
The schedule is: June 10 - Joint Commission 2008 National Patient Safety Goals June 17 - Mistake-proofing Healthcare June 24 - Ensuring Reliable Care Presenting on behalf of AACN is Patricia R.
The Washington State Hospital Association (WSHA) and Premera Blue Cross are endorsing today's announcement by President Obama and Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius of the National Patient Safety Initiative.
15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF) has announced that Diane C.
That's why in celebration of The National Patient Safety Foundation's Patient Safety Awareness Week, March 6-12, patient safety thought leaders will be podcasting at the Engaging the Patient (www.