and employs more than 1000 people * Mopar's national parts distribution center and packing operations distribute more than 280,000 parts and accessories to 120 countries.
What does NPDC stand for?
NPDC stands for National Parts Distribution Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NPDC
We have 61 other meanings of NPDC in our Acronym Attic
- New Partnership for Development Act (duty-free)
- Notice of Proposed Disciplinary Action
- Nuclear Power Division Administrative Procedure (US Nuclear Regulatory Commission)
- National Poultry Development Board (Ghana)
- National Practitioner Data Bank
- Navy Personnel Database (US Navy)
- Navy Provisional Detainee Battalion (US DoD)
- Number Portability Data Base
- North Pacific Data Buoy Advisory Panel
- Nasopalatine Duct Cyst
- National Petroleum Development Company
- National Plant Data Center (USDA)
- National Property Disposition Center (mortgages)
- Naval Personnel Development Command
- New Plymouth District Council (New Zealand)
- New Product Development Center
- Neural Proliferation, Differentiation and Control 1
- National Professional Development Center on Inclusion (North Carolina)
- Northern Power Distribution Company Limited (India)
- National Patient Dose Database (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mopar Parts' distribution process involves 3,000 suppliers that interact with third-party providers, four national parts distribution centers (PDCs), 16 field PDCs and 4,500 Dodge and Chrysler dealerships.
national parts distribution center with drive axle carriers.
In addition to being the site of its headquarters, Reno has also been the location of PCNA'S national Parts Distribution Center and one of its three Service Training Centers.
Burris is manager of the GM Service Parts Operations (SPO) Lansing National Parts Distribution Center -- home of The Goodwrench Lansing Express.
Parts are shipped in from Chrysler's four national parts distribution centers, are sorted and stored, then picked and shipped out to fill dealership orders on an overnight basis.