National Parrot Relinquishment Research Project Web site.
What does NPRRP stand for?
NPRRP stands for National Parrot Relinquishment Research Project
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- New Port Richey Public Library (New Port Richey, FL)
- Non-Protein Respiratory Quotient
- Narodneho Planu Regionalneho Rozvoja (Slovak: National Regional Development Plan; Slovakia)
- Narragansett Pier Railroad
- National Policy on Resettlement and Rehabilitation (India)
- Noise Power Reduction Ratio
- North Pennsylvania Rail Road
- Northern Pacific Railroad
- NTUC (National Trades Union Congress) Pasir Ris Resort (Singapore resort)
- National Public Records Research Association
- National Park Reservation Service (US DOI)
- National Poverty Reduction Strategy (various locations)
- Network Performance Reporting System
- New Paltz Rescue Squad (New Paltz, NY)
- Number Plate Recognition System (London, UK; congestion control)
- Numerical Pain Rating Scale (health care)
- North Peninsula Recreation Service Area (Kenai, AK)
- National Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra
- National Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper
- Navy Personnel Research, Studies, and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Parrot Relinquishment Research Project reported that, of the total number of birds relinquished by owners for a 12-month period, 19% were relinquished because of biting and aggression, 15% because of noisiness, and 6% because of feather-destructive behavior.