To prevent the Administration from continuing to bury the National Park System Advisory Board report, which is entitled "National Park Service Science in the 21st Century," CCNPSR released the full text of it today on the Web at http://www.
What does NPSAB stand for?
NPSAB stands for National Park System Advisory Board
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nuclear Power Source
- Numerical Pain Scale
- National Park of American Samoa (US National Park Service)
- National Patient Safety Agency (UK)
- National Portable Storage Association (Kansas City, MO)
- National Practical Shooting Association
- National Private Schools Association
- Nebraska Polio Survivors Association
- Net Protein Sequence Analysis
- National Private Schools Accreditation Alliance
- National Public Safety Advisory Committee (Canada)
- NATO Precautionary System Alert Committee
- Non Prior Service Accession Course (US Navy)
- National Private Schools Association Group
- National Postsecondary Student Aid Study
- Nederlandse Pencak Silat Bond (Netherlands; martial arts association)
- Non-Prior Service Basic (US Navy)
- Nursing Professional Standards Board (Virginia)
- National Panel Survey of Black Americans
- Native Plant Society of British Columbia
Samples in periodicals archive:
In early 1994, Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt created the Denali Task Force as a special arm of the National Park System Advisory Board to study and report on the conflict-ridden park.
Baker's appointment to Chairman of the National Park System Advisory Board underscores the significant contributions he makes as a great leader and visionary," said Rodale Chairman Maria Rodale.