Capella already owns another hospital in Hot Springs, National Park Medical Center.
What does NPMC stand for?
NPMC stands for National Park Medical Center (Hot Springs, AR)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPMC
We have 16 other meanings of NPMC in our Acronym Attic
- Nevada Podiatric Medical Association
- Newspaper Purchasing Management Association
- Non-Preemptive Multiple Access
- Non-Profit Management Academy
- Non-Public Money Account (Australia)
- Nordic Pro Modified Association
- NYS Pest Management Alliance
- Neville Public Museum Astronomical Society (Green Bay, WI)
- Negara Properties M Bhd. (Malaysia)
- Northeast Paddlers Message Board
- National Plan Management Committee (Australia)
- Natural Products and Medicinal Chemistry
- Navigation Projects Management Committee (Australia)
- New People Media Centre (Nairobi, Kenya)
- NEXRAD Program Management Committee
- Nocturnal Post-absorptive Muscle Catabolism
- National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
- Nite Patent Microorganisms Depositary (Japan Patent Office)
- Native Plant Materials Development Program (US DOI)
- Navy Professional Military Education (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capella- the parent company of National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs and on Wednesday company announced that it will merge with Mercy Hospital and Mercy Clinic in Hot Springs, entities formally known as St.
Joseph's Mercy Health System) and Capella's National Park Medical Center.
The sustainable growth rate is the biggest issue in the long run that we're trying to deal with," said Gene Shelby, an emergency physician at National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs and president of the Arkansas Medical Society.
; * National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs, Ark.
which also owns National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs.
a 170-bed facility accredited by The Joint Commission that has served the Arkansas River Valley since 1925; * National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs, Ark.
which owns the National Park Medical Center in Hot Springs.