Play Coalition, National Environmental Education Foundation, National Wildlife Federation, and National Park Hospitality Association.
What does NPHA stand for?
NPHA stands for National Park Hospitality Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPHA
We have 18 other meanings of NPHA in our Acronym Attic
- Neutral Protamine Hagedorn
- New Product Hold
- Non-Parsed Header (computer programming)
- Normal Paraffin Hydrocarbon
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus (Hakim's Disease)
- Northwestern Publishing House
- Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (Spanish: Our Little Brothers and Sisters)
- Number of Stations Calculating Hypocentral Location (US Geological Survey; used in earthquake location)
- Nucleus Prepositus Hypoglossi-Medial Vestibular Nucleus Region
- National Peer Helpers Association
- National Pesticide Hazard Assessment
- National Pharmacists Association
- National Pleasure Horse Association (Australia)
- National Police Horse Academy
- National Primary Headteachers' Association (UK)
- National Prison Hospice Association
- National Private Hire Association (UK)
- National Public Health Association (Taiwan)
- Nebraska Public Health Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the June hearing, the National Park Hospitality Association, an industry group, stated that park concessioners provided $80 million in benefits to the government in 1991.
As a result, a partnership among the National Park Foundation (NPF), National Park Hospitality Association (NPHA), and AAA, working in conjunction with the National Park Service (NPS), hopes to ensure our nation's summer vacationers have the latest information about the parks they plan to visit.