This study was funded by the National Institutes of Health, the National Pancreas Foundation, Robert and Vicki Hall, and Andrew and Michelle Aloe.
What does NPF stand for?
NPF stands for National Pancreas Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPF
We have 122 other meanings of NPF in our Acronym Attic
- National Poverty Elimination Strategy and Action Plan (Belize)
- National Plan for Environment and Sustainable Development (est. 1991)
- North Penn Educational Support Personnel Association (Lansdale, Pennsylvania)
- North Pacific Ecosystem Status Report (marine biology)
- National Peer Education Training
- National Perinatal Epidemiology Unit (Oxford, England)
- Non-Polio Enterovirus
- National Pavement Expo West
- Natural Products Expo West
- National Pain Foundation (Englewood, Colorado)
- National Park Foundation
- National Parkinson Foundation
- National Peanut Festival
- National Performance Framework (UK)
- National Planning Framework (Scotland, UK)
- National Policy Framework (various locations)
- National Pro Fastpitch
- National Progressive Front (Syria)
- National Property Fund (Slovak Republic)
- National Psoriasis Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Without proper dosing guidance, some patients have previously attempted to control EPI symptoms by modifying their diets and limiting fat intake," said Orelle Jackson, executive director of the National Pancreas Foundation.
Donation in his name may be made to the National Pancreas Foundation, 364 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116.