March 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Chronic pain has a $100-billion annual impact on businesses and corporations, according to the National Pain Education Council.
What does NPEC stand for?
NPEC stands for National Pain Education Council (Stamford, CT)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NPEC
We have 13 other meanings of NPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Nutrition Program for the Elderly (now Nutrition Services Incentive Program)
- National Pension Education Association (formerly National Preretirement Education Association)
- National Petroleum Employers' Association (South Africa)
- National Pony Express Association
- National Preretirement Education Association (now National Pension Education Association)
- New Philadelphia Education Association (New Philadelphia, OH)
- Northwest Polygraph Examiners Association
- National Police Ethnic Advisory Bureau (now the Australasian Police Multicultural Advisory Bureau; Australia)
- National Partnership for Excellence and Accountability in Teaching
- National Programs of Excellence in Biomedical Computing
- National Postsecondary Education Cooperative
- Nomura Private Equity Capital (est. 2008; Japan)
- Nonprofit Enterprise Center (El Paso, TX)
- Nonproliferation Policy Education Center
- Nonpublic Postsecondary Education Commission (Tucker, GA)
- Nordic Private Equity Congress (annual)
- National Phase Entry Date
- National Plan for Economic Development (Bulgaria)
- National Program for the Early Detection of Breast Cancer (Australia)
- National Productivity and Economic Development Centre (Kathmandu, Nepal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org National Pain Education Council This interactive multimedia web-site contains state-of-the art information on chronic pain arranged for easy accessibility by practitioners in a range of specialty areas.