The National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS), a public health advocacy organization based in Washington, D.
What does NOFAS stand for?
NOFAS stands for National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Novel Oils and Fats
- National Organic Farmers Association
- Northeast Organic Farming Association (New Jersey)
- Northern Ohio Ferret Association
- Notice of Funding Availability
- Notice of Funds Available
- Notification of Funds Available (also seen as Notice of Funds Available; grant information)
- Northeast Organic Farming Association of New York
- Northeast Organic Farming Association of New York, Inc.
- North Florida Amateur Radio Society (Jacksonville, FL)
- New Orleans Food Cooperative (Louisiana)
- New Oxford Fire Company (New Oxford, Pennsylvania)
- Notice of File Closing (Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry)
- Notification Of Future Change
- National Open Field Coursing Association
- New Orleans Fire Department
- Nature-Oriented Flood Damage Prevention
- Norsk Forening for Epidemiologi (Norwegian: Norwegian Association of Epidemiology)
- National Organization for European American Rights
- Notification and Federal Employee Antidiscrimination and Retaliation Act of 2002
Samples in periodicals archive:
``This study should wake people up,'' said Patti Munter, president of the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.
21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A new book, Expecting Better: Why the Conventional Pregnancy Wisdom Is Wrong-and What You Really Need to Know, misrepresents the risk of alcohol use during pregnancy by concluding that light drinking is completely safe, according to the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome (NOFAS).