He is also the current vice-chairman of the National Organization on Disability.
What does NOD stand for?
NOD stands for National Organization on Disability
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOD
We have 79 other meanings of NOD in our Acronym Attic
- National Olympic Committee of Ukraine
- Nintendo Online Community Union
- New Orleans Coffee Works (now Orleans Coffee Exchange)
- National Oil Company of Zimbabwe Ltd (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- National Oil Company of Zimbabwe
- Contract for Adjutant-General (US Navy)
- Contract Written by Secretary of Navy's Office (US Navy)
- Naito-Oyanagi Disease
- Nation of Domination (pro wrestling)
- Nation Of the Damned
- Natural Organic Demand
- Navy Ordnance Depot
- Nederlandse Onderzoek Databank (Dutch: Dutch Research Database)
- Nemocnica na Okraji Disku (Czechoslovakian pun)
- Netscape Open Directory (software)
- Network Operations Division
- Network Outward Dialing
- New Order of Destruction (gaming)
- New Orleans District (USACE)
- NHK (Nippon Hoso Kyokai) On Demand (Japan Broadcasting Corporation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Organization on Disability has estimated that 43 million Americans, from every walk of life, have one or more type of disability affecting different life functions.
OTCBB:MDVX) Internet broadcasting pioneer, producing and syndicating online audio and video, announced the Chair of the National Organization on Disability (NOD), Former Secretary of Homeland Security, and Former Governor of Pennsylvania, Tom Ridge, will be interviewed by Modavox's VoiceAmerica[TM] Network host Joyce Bender on "Disability Matters" Tuesday, December 12, 2006 at 11 a.