Thanks to the generous donation of the American Legion Child Welfare Foundation, and the help of the National Organization of Parents of Blind Children, each child will receive an American Braille Flag, along with a Braille booklet titled "Americanism 2011," containing the following information: Evolution of the United States Flag; Holidays to display your flag; The History of Flag Day; History of the American Braille Flag; Description of the American Braille Flag; and Braille Alphabet Card.
What does NOPBC stand for?
NOPBC stands for National Organization of Parents of Blind Children
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Notice of Proposed Adjustment
- National Organization of Professional Athletes and Celebrities (Winter Garden, FL)
- North Pacific
- Net Operating Profit After Depreciation
- No Pass to Air Defense Radar
- National Office of Post Abortion Reconciliation and Healing
- Net Operating Profit After Tax
- New Orleans Public Belt Railroad
- No Pb (lead-free)
- Normally Open Push Button (electronics)
- Net Operating Profit Before Taxes
- Nation of Political Conservatives (web forum)
- Naval Operational Planner Course (US Navy)
- Network Operations Planning Council (Sprint)
- New Orleans Personal Computer Club (Louisiana)
- Notice of Potential Claim (insurance)
- Notice of Proposed Change
- Notification of Pilot-in-Command (hazardous materials shipment regulations)
- National Organization for the Prevention of Child Abuse (Belize)
- Notice of Proposed Certificate Action (transportation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
to noon, the National Organization of Parents of Blind Children (NOPBC) morning program features Tai Chi for blind toddlers and preschoolers.
Attention Education Editors: National Organization of Parents of Blind Children to Hold Braille Book Flea Market On Monday, July 5, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.