The following article and postscript were reprinted with permission from the National Organization of Nurses with Disabilities (NOND).
What does NOND stand for?
NOND stands for National Organization of Nurses with Disabilities
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOND
- Not of Normal Criminal Element (sex offender reference)
- Not on Normal Courtyard Exercise (prisoner)
- Non-Commissioned Officer (US military)
- Noncommunications Electronics Countermeasures
- Noncommunications Jamming
- Non Contained
- Non Conveyable (warehouse transportation)
- Naturally Occurring Neuronal Death
- New Orleans Neighborhood Development Collaborative
- Negative Replies Neither Required Nor Desired
- No-Observed-Nephrotoxic-Effect Level (toxicology)
- Non-Electric (firing system for explosives)
- Northern Negros State College of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- Non-Expiring (relating to protective orders; NCIC form datum)
- Nevada Organization of Nurse Leaders
- New Orleans New Music Ensemble (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) * The National Organization of Nurses with Disabilities promotes equity for people with disabilities and chronic health conditions in nursing.