Kathleen Ogle, PhD, RN, FNP-BC, CNE-Secretary Professional Nursing Education Site Evaluator, Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty National League for Nursing MNA District 3 Alternate Delegate Sigma Theta Tau (Iota Epsilon); Planning Committee, 1993; Vice President, 1994-1996 [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Why I ran for this office: My first nursing job was over 45 years ago and I knew, from the first time I cared for a patient, that this was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.
What does NONPN stand for?
NONPN stands for National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculty
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- No-Observed-Nephrotoxic-Effect Level (toxicology)
- Non-Electric (firing system for explosives)
- Northern Negros State College of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- Non-Expiring (relating to protective orders; NCIC form datum)
- Nevada Organization of Nurse Leaders
- New Orleans New Music Ensemble (Louisiana)
- Non-Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical
- North of Panhandle Neighborhood Association (San Francisco, California)
- National Organization of Nurse Practitioner Faculties