In addition to approving the plan with Jefferson-Pilot, Judge Graham also approved participation in the plan by the National Organization of Life and Health Guaranty Associations ("NOLHGA").
What does NOLHGA stand for?
NOLHGA stands for National Organization of Life and Health Guaranty Associations (Insurance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Non-Oxidative Leucine Disposal (proteins)
- New Orleans Leftover Data Centers, Inc.
- Navy Outlying Field (Depart of Defense Flight Information Publication)
- Necessities Of Life Foundation (Dothan, AL)
- neck of left femur
- No One Lives Forever
- Nursing Organization Liaison Forum
- No One Lives Forever 2 (computer game)
- National Office of Local Government (Australia)
- Northeast Ohio Local Area Network Gaming Association
- Nolist (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- North of Little Italy (NYC Neighborhood)
- National Office of Literacy and Learning (now Office of Literacy and Essential Skills; Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Notebooks of Lazarus Long (Robert Heinlein book)
- National Office of Legal Metrology
- Nonlinear Optical Loop Mirror (IEEE)
- Not of Legitimate Meaning
- Non-Orthogonal (strictly) Local Molecular Orbitals
- National Oil and Lube News (online journal; Lubbock, TX)
- Northern Older Lesbian Network (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, Stano has been a frequent lecturer at TIPS meetings, as well as meetings of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC), the Association of Life Insurance Counsel (ALIC) and the National Organization of Life and Health Guaranty Associations.
based insurer and the National Organization of Life and Health Guaranty Associations (NOLHGA), a national organization that assists state guaranty associations in handling multi-state insolvencies.