A wide range of ministries is represented by several other national organizations, such as the Institute Nacional Hispano de Liturgia (National Hispanic Institute for Liturgy); the Asociacion Nacional de Sacerdotes Hispanos (National Association of Hispanic Priests), which founded the Academy of Catholic Hispanic Theologians of the United States and its publication, the Journal of Hispanic/Latino Theology; the Asociacion Nacional de Diaconos Hispanos (National Association of Hispanic Deacons) and the National Organization of Hispanic Catechists.
What does NOCH stand for?
NOCH stands for National Organization of Hispanic Catechists
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOCH
- Nwafor Orizu College of Education
- No See 'eM
- National Organization for Continuing Education of Roman Catholic Clergy
- Northern Ocean Carbon Exchange Study (various countries, European)
- Net Operating Cash Flow
- North Oakland County Fire Authority (Holly, MI)
- National Office for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language (China)
- National Office of Cadastre, Geodesy and Cartography (Romania)
- New Orleans Creative Glass Institute (Louisiana)
- Night Only Computer Generated Image
- North Ottawa Community Hospital (Michigan)
- Northeast Ohio Council on Higher Education
- No Change
- Native Orchid Conservation Inc.
- Network of Core Institutions (European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer)
- Non-Organic Chronic Intractable
- Northern Ohio Coalition Inc. (Cleveland, OH)
- Notice of Claimed Infringement
- National Organic Chemicals Industries Ltd. (India)
- National Organization of Circumcision Information Resource Centers