The RTC has received many honors, including commendations from Congress, the Governor of California, and the California state legislature, and awards from the YWCA, American Association of University Women, National Association of Social Workers, Coro Foundation, and the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
What does NOVA stand for?
NOVA stands for National Organization for Victim Assistance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOVA
We have 42 other meanings of NOVA in our Acronym Attic
- Notice of Vacancy
- Notice of Value (assessment; various locations)
- Notice of Variation (amateur radio licence)
- Notice Of Violation
- Notification of Violation (various locations)
- Notice of Violation/Compliance/Demand
- Notice of Violation/Compliance Demand
- NASA Open Volumes on Aerospace
- National Office for Victims of Abuse (Ireland)
- National Organization of Veterans' Advocates
- Nearing Our Victorious Ascent (Christian Music Ministry Group)
- Nederlandse Orde Van Advocaten (Dutch: Dutch Bar Association; est. 1952)
- Network of Victim Assistance
- Non-Violence Alliance (Middletown, CT)
- Normverbrauchsabgabe (Austrian tax)
- Northern Virginia
- Northern Virginia Community College
- Notification of Vehicle Arrivals (UK Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs)
- Nova, Omega, Ventura, Apollo (General Motors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org National Organization for Victim Assistance 1757 Park Rd.
edu/dms/ptsd National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) 1757 Park Rd.
In 2009, the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) launched an Identity Theft Task Force designed to address the issues of identity theft that consumers face every day.
About NOVA[R] The National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) is a private, non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization of victim and witness assistance programs and practitioners, criminal justice agencies and professionals, mental health professionals, researchers, former victims and survivors, and others committed to the recognition and implementation of victim rights and services.
She is now a victim advocate for the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA).
As the number of incidents of personal victimizations continue to rise across the country, the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) has launched an Identity Theft Task Force to address the issues of identity theft that face consumers every day.
Among them are the United States Department of Justice Award for Outstanding Service on Behalf of Victims of Crime, the Distinguished Faculty Award of the National College of District Attorneys, Civil Rights Award from the Anti-Defamation League, Life Achievement Award from the National Organization for Victim Assistance, and the Government Leadership Award presented by the National Commission Against Drunk Driving.