The contract was awarded by Egypt's National Organization for Potable Water and Sanitary Drainage (NOPWASD) and the project will be financed in part by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
What does NOPWASD stand for?
NOPWASD stands for National Organization for Potable Water and Sanitary Drainage
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NOPWASD in our Acronym Attic
- New Orleans Public Service Incorporated (New Orleans, LA)
- National Organisation for Practice Teaching (England, UK)
- National Organization of Professional Teachers (Philippines)
- No Procedure Turn Required
- Nucleo Operativo di Polizia Delle Telecomunicazioni
- National Organization of Professional Teachers Inc. (Philippines)
- National Occupant Protection Use Survey
- Naval Offshore Patrol Vessel (India)
- Notice of Probable Violation
- North Olympic Peninsula Visitors and Convention Bureau (Washington)
- National Online Quilters
- Not Operationally Qualified
- Number of Questions (random generation)
- Nordic Quality Assurance Network in Higher Education (education information forum; Europe)
- Northern Ohio Quarter Horse Association
- NATO Operational Requirement
- Natural Object Recognition
- Naval Oceanographic Requirements
- Navy Outdoor Recreation (US Navy)
- Net Operating Result
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract was awarded by the Egyptian National Organization for Potable Water and Sanitary Drainage (NOPWASD) and is funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
The selection of MK was made by the National Organization for Potable Water and Sanitary Drainage, an agency of the Egyptian government.