A free illustrated wall poster and patient education materials are available from the National Oral Health Information Clearinghouse, 1 NOHIC Way, Bethesda, MD 20892-3500, or on the Web at www.
What does NOHIC stand for?
NOHIC stands for National Oral Health Information Clearinghouse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NOHIC in our Acronym Attic
- New Orleans Health Department (New Orleans, LA)
- Nominal Ocular Hazard Distance
- Nominal Ocular Hazard Distance (with Magnifying Optics)
- National Office of Health Emergency Response Teams (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Northern Ohio Hemophilia Foundation (Independence, OH)
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund (Canada)
- Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation (Government of Ontario, Canada)
- Northern Ocean Habitat for Humanity, Inc. (Toms River, NJ)
- Nederlandse Opleiding Hindoe Geestelijke (Dutch: Dutch Hindu Mental Training; Netherlands)
- New Orleans Habitat for Humanity (Louisiana)
- New Opportunities for Homeownership in Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
- Nanaimo Oldtimers Hockey League
- North Oakland Headwaters Land Conservancy (Clarkston, MI)
- National Oral Health Month
- New Oxford History of Music (book)
- North Hollywood Arts District (North Hollywood, California)
- North Of Houston Street (neighborhood in Manhattan)
- Not Holding
- No Obvious Heterotropia or Symptomatic Heterophoria (ophthalmology)
- Not Otherwise Herein Provided
Samples in periodicals archive:
To learn more about tooth and gum problems, write or call NIDCR's information clearinghouse, the National Oral Health Information Clearinghouse (NOHIC), at 1 NOHIC Way, Bethesda, MD 20892-3500, (301) 402-7364; or see www.