The CBSE and National Open School students can just key in their roll numbers and all details will be automatically uploaded.
What does NOS stand for?
NOS stands for National Open School
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOS
We have 193 other meanings of NOS in our Acronym Attic
- Northwest Library District (Perrysburg, OH)
- Northwestern Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Northwestern Sector, Western Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Name One Reason Why I Came Here
- Nickers Off Ready When I Come Home
- Contract for Bureau of Supplies and Accounts (US Navy)
- National Occupational Standards (UK)
- National Ocean Science
- National Ocean Service (NOAA)
- National Ocean Survey (NOAA)
- National Orange Show (San Bernardino, CA)
- National Orthodox School (Amman, Jordan)
- National Osteoporosis Society (UK)
- NATO Office of Security
- Natural Orifice Surgery (Transdouglas technique)
- Nature of Suit (legal)
- Naval Observatory Station (astronomy and astrophysics; Flagstaff, AZ)
- Naval Ordnance Station
- Nederlandse Omroep Stichting
- Net One Systems (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school drop outs and those who have not attained formal education would be asked to undertake the curriculum of standard eighth and or tenth as prescribed by National Open School for a period of ten months.
After Karan failed his high school examinations, he went on to enter India's National Open School (Indian Academy) to pass his exams," she told the GDN.