30am, with the chance to gain a National Open College network entry level three qualification, and an opportunity to progress to a level one course the following term.
What does NOCN stand for?
NOCN stands for National Open College Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NOCN in our Acronym Attic
- No Clan (games)
- Northern Ontario Chess League (Canada)
- Notice of Crash/Casualty Location (National Search and Rescue manual)
- North Orange County Legislative Alliance (California)
- North Okanagan Community Life Society (British Columbia)
- National Organization for Changing Men (now National Organization for Men against Sexism)
- Non-Obstructive Cardiomyopathy (cardiology)
- Nuclear Ordnance Commodity Management
- Network Operations Center Management Information System
- Network Optimization Capacity Management Service (Lucent)
- New Ormoc City National High School
- North Country National Scenic Trail (US National Park Service)
- National Association of Cruise Only Agencies
- New Orleans Council on Aging
- National Operational Co-Ordinating Committee (South Africa)
- Network Operations Center On-Line
- Not Releasable to Contractors or Contractor/Consultants
- Nasdaq Official Closing Price
- National Occupational Competency Profile (medical care; Canada)
- National Online Consumer Protection Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said: "We offer youngsters the chance to gain a National Open College Network level One certificate and helping with the restoration of this old building provides an ideal practical environment.
The National Open College Network (NOCN) qualification gives students who have found it difficult to achieve through mainstream education a chance to further their studies by going fishing.
The young anglers take a written exam and three-hour assessment of their skills as part of the course which is accredited by the National Open College Network.
Cooks also gain a National Open College Network certificate equivalent to an NVQ Level 2.
Parents taking part in Share had the chance to build up a portfolio of work and get a certificate of accreditation for their work from the National Open College Network.
For people with home commitments, there is still opportunity to study with the Open University or National Open College Network through correspondence courses, and even web-based learning.
Many are accredited by the National Open College Network, so you can build up credits and a certificate for your work.