Additional support was provided through a grant from the National Onsite Demonstration Program at West Virginia University.
What does NODP stand for?
NODP stands for National Onsite Demonstration Program (wastewater treatment; est. 1993; US EPA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NODP
We have 1 other meaning of NODP in our Acronym Attic
- New Onset Diabetes Mellitus (transplantation)
- North Olympic Discovery Marathon
- Northeast Ohio Direct Marketing Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Notice of Discharge and Medicare Appeal Rights
- Northwestern Ontario Development Network (Canada)
- NASA Orbital Debris Observatory
- Natural Oxylipins and Defence in Ornamentals (molecular biology; EU project)
- Nucleo Operativo Domiciliare Oncologico (Italian: Oncology Unit of Volunteers)
- North-of-the-Delta Offstream Storage (United States Department of the Interior)
- National Oceanic and Deposition Program
- N-Nitrosodiphenylamine (chemistry)
- Northeast Organic Dairy Producers Alliance (Deerfield, MA)
- Northern Ohio Draft Pony Association (est. 1978)
- National One-Design Racing Association
- National Older Driver Research Center
- National Older Driver Research and Training Center
- Naples Original Discount Store (Florida)
- NASA Ocean Data System
- National Office of Disaster Services (Antigua and Barbuda)
- National Order Distribution System