The National Online Legislative Associates (NOLA) will provide the Washington Alert service to TELRAN subscribers beginning Aug.
What does NOLA stand for?
NOLA stands for National Online Legislative Associates
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NOLA
We have 16 other meanings of NOLA in our Acronym Attic
- No Operators License
- Nokia Logo Manager Format (filename extension synonymous with NLM)
- Nokia Operator Logo
- Normal Operating Loss
- Normal Overload
- Not on List
- Notice of Litigation (law)
- Notice of Loss
- Now or Later
- National Association for Outlaw and Lawman History
- NCAR Online Library Access
- Network of Literary Archives
- New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
- Nippon Oil Lubricants (America) LLC (Alabama)
- North of Latin America
- Northeast Ohio Library Association
- New Orleans Legal Assistance Corporation (Louisiana)
- No One Likes a Camper
- New Orleans Louisiana Frag Fest
- No Longer Associated with John Birch Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a founding member and president of the National Online Legislative Associates, which represents the leading single-state legislative services in the United States, and has been a pioneer in real-time, online legislative analysis and tracking.