The National Oilseed Processors Association is urging USDA to waive penalties imposed on farmers who remove return conservation reserve program acreage to production before their contracts expire.
What does NOPA stand for?
NOPA stands for National Oilseed Processors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NOPA
We have 15 other meanings of NOPA in our Acronym Attic
- Nozzle Opening Pressure (Diesel Injection Systems)
- Nuclear Operating Plan
- Nuclear Operations
- Nuclear Ordnance Platoon (USMC)
- Number of Parameters
- Number of Payments (loans)
- Number of Polymorphic Models
- Purchases by Bureau of Naval Personnel (US Navy)
- National Office Products Alliance
- National Office Products Association
- New Orleans Photo Alliance (New Orleans, LA)
- Nitrogen by O-Phthaldialdehyde (assay)
- Non-Offending Parent Advocacy (Fresno, CA)
- North of the Panhandle (San Francisco, CA)
- Notice of Project for Employment involving Asbestos
- Notice of Proposed Adjustment
- National Organization of Professional Athletes and Celebrities (Winter Garden, FL)
- North Pacific
- Net Operating Profit After Depreciation
- No Pass to Air Defense Radar
Samples in periodicals archive:
American Soybean Association Archer Daniels Midland Company Biotechnology Industry Organization Corn Refiners Association CropLife America Food Products Association Grocery Manufacturers Association International Dairy Foods Association Louis Dreyfus Corporation National Cattlemen's Beef Association National Chicken Council National Corn Growers Association National Grain and Feed Association National Grain Trade Council National Oilseed Processors Association National Pork Producers Council National Potato Council National Renderers Association North American Export Grain Association North American Millers Association Northwest Horticultural Council Pet Food Institute Sweetener Users Association USA Rice Federation USA Poultry & Egg Export Council U.
In addition to AFBF and NPPC, other trade association that are supporting the Cornyn-Lincoln voluntary COOL bill include the American Meat Institute, Food Marketing Institute, National Cattlemen's Beef Association, National Food Processors Association, National Grocers Association and National Oilseed Processors Association.
WASHINGTON, March 2 /PRNewswire/ -- A new study released by the National Oilseed Processors Association (NOPA) and the Iowa and Minnesota Soybean Growers Associations warns that American hog farmers in Iowa and Minnesota who import Canadian swine and raise them in the U.
Mulhollem joined ADM this past year with 20 years of experience in the oilseed industry including service as a director of the National Oilseed Processors Association and as a technical and policy advisor to the U.