IBM sailboat racing sponsorships include title sponsor of the IBM/Sailing World National Offshore One-Design (NOOD) regattas, associate sponsor of Yachting Magazine's 1992 Race Weeks, presenting sponsor of The BOC Challenge 1990-91 and 1994-95 single-handed around- the-world sailboat race and a corporate sponsor of the Partnership of America's Cup Technology (PACT).
What does NOOD stand for?
NOOD stands for National Offshore One-Design (sailing regatta)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Number of Operations
- New Orleans Opera Association
- North Okanagan Organic Association (Falkland, British Columbia, Canada)
- [not an acronym] Newbie (a new person; often used pejoratively)
- None of Our Business
- New Out of the Box Software (Raspberry Pi operating system)
- Nationaal Overleg Orgaan Competitieroeien (Dutch: Body Talk National Rowing Competition)
- North Oxford Overseas Centre (UK)
- National Ocean Outfall Closure Strategy (Clean Ocean Foundation; Australia)
- Navy Officer Occupational Classification System (US Navy)
- Near Out of Franchise (Verizon)
- Never Out of Fashion
- No Order on File (retail)
- Notice of Opportunity for Hearing (US Food and Drug Administration)
- NoOBJECT (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- North Carolinians Opposing the Outlying Landing Field
- Nativity of Our Lord School (Broomfield, CO)
- New Organisms and Other Matters (bill of law; New Zealand)
- Number of Overridden Methods (computing)
- Natural Orbitals Occupation Number