director of the National Office of Public Health Genomics.
What does NOPHG stand for?
NOPHG stands for National Office of Public Health Genomics (CDC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Northern Hemisphere Climate-Process Land-Surface Experiment
- Naval Oceanographic Processing Facility
- Neurite Outgrowth-Promoting Factor
- New Orleans Police Foundation (now New Orleans Police and Justice Foundation; New Orleans, LA)
- Nation of Pro Gamers (gaming clan)
- New Orleans Publishing Group
- Northwest Oil Painters Guild (Vancouver, WA)
- Nebraska Office of Public Health
- Negros Oriental Provincial Hospital (Philippines)
- Notice Of Public Hearing
- National Organization of Public Health Nursing
- National Organization of Professional Hispanic Natural Resources Conservation Service Employees (US Department of Agriculture)
- Nordic Society of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology (Sweden)
- New Orleans Planning Initiative (Department of City and Regional Planning; Cornell University)
- Nopaging (assembly language ASM51 assembler control)
- Northern Pintail (bird species Anas acuta)
- Notice of Public Interest (US HUD)
- Number One Parts, Inc. (est. 1966; Forest Park, GA)
- Number One Parts, Incorporated (parts distributors)
- New Orleans Police and Justice Foundation (Louisiana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Khoury, MD, MPH, director of CDC's National Office of Public Health Genomics.
Coates of the National Office of Public Health Genomics at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).