Call the National Ocean Survey, Distribution Division at (301) 436-6990 or visit any chandlery or boating supply store.
What does NOS stand for?
NOS stands for National Ocean Survey (NOAA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NOS
We have 193 other meanings of NOS in our Acronym Attic
- North-West Electricity Board (England)
- Northwest Library District (Perrysburg, OH)
- Northwestern Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Northwestern Sector, Western Sea Frontier (US Navy)
- Name One Reason Why I Came Here
- Nickers Off Ready When I Come Home
- Contract for Bureau of Supplies and Accounts (US Navy)
- National Occupational Standards (UK)
- National Ocean Science
- National Ocean Service (NOAA)
- National Open School
- National Orange Show (San Bernardino, CA)
- National Orthodox School (Amman, Jordan)
- National Osteoporosis Society (UK)
- NATO Office of Security
- Natural Orifice Surgery (Transdouglas technique)
- Nature of Suit (legal)
- Naval Observatory Station (astronomy and astrophysics; Flagstaff, AZ)
- Naval Ordnance Station
- Nederlandse Omroep Stichting
Samples in periodicals archive:
A $299,406 order from NOAA's National Ocean Survey for 16 Tide Gauges and associated sensors.
Other Q1 2006 Highlights --An order totaling $401,946 from the University of Puerto Rico for six National Ocean Survey (NOS) Tide/Tsunami Systems, engineering services and systems software that will provide a monitoring and warning system for the island of Puerto Rico.