While sharing the results of National Nutritional Survey 2011, Dr.
What does NNS stand for?
NNS stands for National Nutritional Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NNS
We have 93 other meanings of NNS in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase (AIDS drug)
- Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitor
- National Nursing Research Unit (Kings College, London, UK)
- Nevada Northern Railway Company
- National Network of Runaway and Youth Services (Washington, DC)
- Nantucket New School (Nantucket, MA)
- NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Nashville Numbering System (sheet music)
- National Natality Survey
- National Numeracy Strategy
- Neighborhood Nuclear Superiority (Michael Nesmith)
- Network Name Services (Nortel)
- Network Node Server (Cisco)
- Neural Network Simulator
- New Neoclassical Synthesis (economics)
- Newhouse News Service
- Newport News Shipbuilding
- Nippon Television Network System (Japan)
- Nmap Network Scanning (open source utility; Nmap Security Scanner)
- Non-Native Speaking
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamabad, Jan 11 ( ANI ): A National Nutritional Survey (NNS) 2011 has found that about 58 percent of Pakistanis are food insecure.
The funds would also pay for a national nutritional survey, and training for community health workers.