and the National Nutritional Foods Association of Japan (NNFAJ) will share news of emerging regulations and legislation impacting health claims, food safety, food ingredients and dietary/food supplements, helping both countries to understand how their counterparts are addressing these issues.
What does NNFA stand for?
NNFA stands for National Nutritional Foods Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNFA
We have 1 other meaning of NNFA in our Acronym Attic
- Never Not Funny (podcast)
- No Fault Found (electronic device testing)
- No Name Face (album title)
- No Name Found (band)
- No New Friends
- Nonreactor Nuclear Facility
- Normally No Flow (piping)
- Norsk Nettverksforum
- Not Not Fun (record label; Los Angeles, CA)
- National Natural Foods Association (now Natural Products Association)
- No Need for Bushido (web comic)
- Nicolet National Forest Bird Survey (Wisconsin)
- National Nano Fabrication Center (Korea)
- National Negro Finance Corporation (est. 1924; National Negro Business League)
- Nederlandse Newfoundlander Club
- New North Florida Cooperative (est. 1995)
- Northcoast Nutrition and Fitness Collaborative (California)
- Northern Native Fishing Corporation (est. 1982; Canada)
- National Non Food Crops Centre (UK)
- Neural Network Flight Control System (aeronautics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the association category, the Grassroots Innovation Award went to the National Nutritional Foods Association for its "Save Our Supplements" campaign in which coalitions and retail outlets cooperated in nationwide grassroots efforts to recruit consumers as advocates defending the safety and benefits of nutritional and other supplements.
We've found that almost all of our suppliers use only domestic cattle as sources, and that those that do import bovine-derived materials do so from non-European countries," says Phillip Harvey of the industry's National Nutritional Foods Association.
Nasoya Foods Inc * National Nutritional Foods Association * Natural Selection Foods * Organic Alliance * Organic Consumers Association * Organic Farming Research Foundation * Organic Trade Association * Produce Marketing Association * Small Planet Foods Inc.
We were also one of the first to receive the GMP Seal of Approval from the National Nutritional Foods Association (NNFA).
18 /PRNewswire/ -- The trade associations of the dietary supplement industry -- the American Herbal Products Association (AHPA), Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA), the Council for Responsible Nutrition (CRN), and the National Nutritional Foods Association (NNFA)-- today issued the following statement: In light of increased media attention surrounding the threat of an avian flu epidemic, a coalition representing the dietary supplement industry reaffirmed its commitment to the responsible sale and use of health-promoting vitamins, minerals, herbs and other supplements, and encouraged consumers to use caution should they encounter products which claim to treat or prevent the avian flu.
The National Nutritional Foods Association, a trade group for health-food stores and dietary-supplement makers, warns against taking kava kava if you are under 18, pregnant or nursing, or planning to drive or operate heavy machinery.
Metagenics demonstrates its commitment to purity and quality through its certifications for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) from the National Nutritional Foods Association, NSF International, and the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia.