Furthermore, it fits directly with the theme of National Nursing Week Nursing: the health of our nation.
What does NNW stand for?
NNW stands for National Nursing Week (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNW
We have 16 other meanings of NNW in our Acronym Attic
- National Network of Violence Prevention Practitioners
- National Network of Victim Support (Japan)
- Nigerian National Volunteer Service
- Nizhniy Novgorod Voluntary Service (Nizhny Novgorod, Russia)
- Norwich and Norfolk Voluntary Services (UK)
- North Night Vision Technology (est. 2000; China)
- Number Nine Visual Technology Corp.
- Noord Nederlandse Vliegvis Vereniging
- National News Wire
- National Nurses Week
- Net National Welfare (monetary indicator)
- Neural Network
- New Native Woodland (UK)
- National Neighbourhood Watch Association (UK)
- National Neighbourhood Watch Awards (UK)
- National Nordic Walking Association
- National Nuclear Weapons Agency
- National Nuclear Weapons Association
- Navy Nuclear Weapons Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
In honor of National Nursing Week, University offers free gift PHOENIX, May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- For all that they do, and have done throughout history, Grand Canyon University (GCU) celebrates the country's most respected profession this week with special gifts and inspirational messages in honor of National Nursing Week, May 6-12.