CHICAGO -- National Nursing Staff Development Organization (NNSDO) announced that it selected SmithBucklin, the world's largest association management and professional services company, to provide full-service association management.
What does NNSDO stand for?
NNSDO stands for National Nursing Staff Development Organization
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NNSDO in our Acronym Attic
- Nooksack Nordic Ski Club (Washington)
- NSF Network Service Center
- Nizhny Novgorod Stock and Currency Exchange (Russian stock exchange; Russia)
- Northern Negros State College of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- National No Smoking Day (UK and Ireland)
- Nearest Neighbor Spacing Distribution (physics)
- Nearest-Neighbor Standard Deviation (spatial dynamics)
- NewAge Net Serial Driver
- No Nonsense Self-Defense (crime prevention)
- Newport News Shipbuilding and Dry Dock Company
- National Nutrition and Social Development Programme
- Non-Native Speaker of English
- Nostrum NoC Simulation Environment
- Newport News Shipbuilding Employees Credit Union (Newport News, VA)
- National Network for the Study of Educator Dispositions (Highland Heights, KY)
- NAS (Non Access Stratum) Node Selection Function
- National Natural Science Foundation (China)
- Nearest Neighbor Standard Filter (algorithm)
- National Natural Science Foundation Committee (China)
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (also seen as NSFC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new courseware format of Lippincott's Nursing Procedures and Skills will be featured at a reception that will be co-sponsored by HealthStream and Lippincott Williams & Wilkins at the upcoming National Nursing Staff Development Organization (NNSDO) Convention, scheduled July 8 - 12, 2009 in Philadelphia.