National Nursing Home Week is May 13-19 HARRISBURG, Pa.
What does NNHW stand for?
NNHW stands for National Nursing Home Week
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northern Nevada Human Resources Association
- Naperville North High School (Illinois)
- National Nursing Home Survey
- National Nutrition and Health Survey (various locations)
- Newport News High School
- Newton North High School
- Northern Nevada Home Schools, Inc. (est. 1984)
- Near North Health Service Corporation (Chicago, IL)
- National Nursing Home Survey Followup
- North Norfolk Housing Trust (UK)
- Nanaimo (Amtrak station code; Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada)
- National Nanotechnology Initiative
- National Neuroscience Institute (Singapore)
- Nearest Neighbour Interchange
- Nederlands Normalisatie-Instituut
- Nehalem New Instructions (computing protocol)
- Net National Income (economics)
- Network Ninja, Inc.
- Network Node Interface (SS7 SCCP)
- Network-to-Network Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the reasons we came is this is National Nursing Home Week and our theme is Back to School," she said.
For many facilities, National Nursing Home Week is a time to celebrate residents, their family members, and staff, and this year won't be any different.
The bell choir gives at least four concerts each year; most are holiday performances, but the group also performs for National Nursing Home Week and has been asked to play for board members and other visiting groups.
Thousands of nurses and nurses' aides are being driven from the profession by deplorable pay, mandatory overtime, unsafe patient-staff ratios, inadequate training and a lack of career advancement opportunities," Casey said today during a speech in Mercer County commemorating National Nursing Home Week.
May 12-18, 2002, marks the 35th annual National Nursing Home Week.
These annual events include not only the traditional religious or patriotic holidays, each with its own special meaning and opportunity for publicity; but also those events with direct links to long-term care, such as National Nursing Home Week, Residents' Rights Week, National Volunteer Week, Grandparents' Day, and National Activity Professionals' Week.
May 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Nursing Homes throughout Maryland will observe National Nursing Home Week, May 11-17, through a wide range of activities that pay tribute to the million and a half Americans who live in nursing homes and to honor their contribution to our society.