VA's Employee Incentive Scholarship Program (EISP) and National Nursing Education Initiative (NNEI) have already helped more than 1,800 nurses study for college degrees.
What does NNEI stand for?
NNEI stands for National Nursing Education Initiative
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NNEI in our Acronym Attic
- National Network to End Domestic Violence (since 1990; Washington, DC)
- National Naval Engineering Education Conference
- Northern New England Energy Corporation (Burlington, VT)
- National Needle Exchange Forum
- NHHEAF (New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation) Network Educational Foundation (est. 2004; Concord, NH)
- Northern New England Gamers (online)
- Number of Negative Eigenvalues
- National Nuclear Energy Generating Company (Ukraine)
- Northern New England Gas Corporation (South Burlington, VT)
- Northern New England Housing Investment Fund (Portland, ME)
- No-Nephrotoxic-Effect Level
- National Network for Early Language Learning
- Network Neutral Element Manager (computing)
- National Nuclear Emergency Management Administration (China)
- Non-Nuclear Electromagnetic Pulse
- National Network for Environmental Management Studies
- National Network for Equal Opportunities
- Northwest Neighborhood Environmental Organization (Roanoke, VA)
- National Network for Electro-Optics Manufacturing Technology
- National Network of Embroidery Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
This work will be conducted through the End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium (ELNEC), a national nursing education initiative administered by the City of Hope and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN).