He currently sits on the National Non Food Crops Centre Board.
What does NNFCC stand for?
NNFCC stands for National Non Food Crops Centre (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Natural Foods Association (now Natural Products Association)
- National Nutritional Foods Association
- No Need for Bushido (web comic)
- Nicolet National Forest Bird Survey (Wisconsin)
- National Nano Fabrication Center (Korea)
- National Negro Finance Corporation (est. 1924; National Negro Business League)
- Nederlandse Newfoundlander Club
- New North Florida Cooperative (est. 1995)
- Northcoast Nutrition and Fitness Collaborative (California)
- Northern Native Fishing Corporation (est. 1982; Canada)
- Neural Network Flight Control System (aeronautics)
- Naval Nuclear Fuel Division
- Newport News Fire Department (Newport News, VA)
- Naval Netwar FORCEnet Enterprise
- National Necrotizing Faciitis Foundation
- National Neurofibromatosis Foundation
- Number of No Fault Found Occurrences
- No Name Fantasy Football League
- Northern Neck Free Health Clinic (Kilmarnock, VA)
- Non-Normed Fit Index (statistics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This map is published in association with the Renewable Energy Association (REA) and the National Non Food Crops Centre (NNFCC) and shows all Anaerobic Digestion Projects in operation in Britain together with the site operator.
uk website, funded by Defra and the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC), was put together by the National Non Food Crops Centre (NNFCC).