The Blackhawks are a member of the National Nineman Football League, and high school seniors, former high school, college or arena players are eligible.
What does NNFL stand for?
NNFL stands for National Nineman Football League
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NNFL in our Acronym Attic
- Neural Network Flight Control System (aeronautics)
- Naval Nuclear Fuel Division
- Newport News Fire Department (Newport News, VA)
- Naval Netwar FORCEnet Enterprise
- National Necrotizing Faciitis Foundation
- National Neurofibromatosis Foundation
- Number of No Fault Found Occurrences
- No Name Fantasy Football League
- Northern Neck Free Health Clinic (Kilmarnock, VA)
- Non-Normed Fit Index (statistics)
- National Network on Family Law Policy
- Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics
- Newman No-Frills Mail Protocol (Yahoo)
- Northern Nevada Ferret Network (Reno, NV)
- National Network of Forest (Athens, OH)
- National Neighborhood Foot Patrol Center (Michigan State University School of Criminal Justice; East Lansing, MI)
- National Network for Family Resiliency (North Carolina State University)
- Northern Negros Forest Reserve (Philippines)
- National Network of Foreign Spouses (Taiwan)
- Neural-Network Feature Selector (algorithm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nineman football The National Nineman Football League is currently registering new players and free agents at this time for the 2004 fall league season.
Nine-man football league jamboree set for today The National Nineman Football League will stage a jamboree today at Churchill High School at 7:45 p.
Outlaws, Enforcers win Nineman football games CROW - Michael Rose had a 49-yard touchdown run on the first play from scrimmage, and Josh Annett ran for a score and passed for a score to lead the Oregon Outlaws to a 43-0 victory over the Eugene Knights in National Nineman Football League play Friday.
FOOTBALL National Nineman Football League ADULT FLAG FOOTBALL RESULTS - Wildcats 36, Grenadier 0.
Football The Northwest Timberwolves defeated the previously unbeaten Oregon Outlaws 28-22 in overtime in a National Nineman Football League doubleheader at South Eugene High School on Saturday.
Football Ryan Fox scored four touchdowns on runs of 1, 1, 35 and 10 yards to lead the Oregon Outlaws to a 60-0 beating of the Creswell Steel in a National Nineman Football League game on Saturday at South Eugene High School.
Football Joel Eiler threw a 40-yard touchdown pass and returned an interception 57 yards for another score to lead the Springfield Wildcats to a 35-0 National Nineman Football League win over the Creswell Steel on Saturday at South Eugene High School.