and President of Region Two of the National Newspaper Publishers Association.
What does NNPA stand for?
NNPA stands for National Newspaper Publishers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNPA
We have 14 other meanings of NNPA in our Acronym Attic
- Nice Nil Partner (spades)
- Nieuwe Nationale Party
- No Needed Parts
- Noise Normalized Power
- Non-Newtonian Propulsion (physics)
- Norman Network Protection (data security)
- Northwest Natural Products (Vancouver, WA)
- Northwest Novelty Products (founded in 1998, sells advertising specialties and promotional products)
- Nyika National Park (Malawi)
- National Newspaper Promotion Association
- National Nutrition Plan of Action (Sri Lanka)
- Net Non-Performing Assets
- Northumberland National Park Authority (UK)
- Nuclear Non-Proliferation Act of 1978
- National Non-Admitted Patient Collection (New Zealand)
- Neural Network Parallel Adaptive Controller (computer engineering)
- Newport News Public Art Foundation (Newport News, VA)
- Narrow Neck Press and Blow (glassmaking technique)
- Neighborhood Network in Palliative Care (India)
- Nigerian National Petroleum Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
Addressing an event sponsored by the National Newspaper Publishers Association, a group of more than 200 black community newspapers, Clinton distanced herself from Ferraro's remark and apologised for any offence they had caused.
A native New Yorker, John Procope was a past president of the National Newspaper Publishers Association and a trustee of Howard University for 15 years.
Last September, a delegation of black newspaper publishers, led by Dorothy Leavell, president of the National Newspaper Publishers Association (NNPA) and publisher-editor of the Chicago Crusader, traveled to Nigeria.
Nielsen and the National Newspaper Publishers Association (NNPA) collaborate for second installment of report on Black buying power, consumer behavior and lifestyle trends WASHINGTON -- A consumer group which continues to experience population growth, has unique generational behavioral trends and characteristics, and a projected buying power of $1.
America's Wire Stories Will Be Transmitted To More Than 200 Black Newspapers ** WASHINGTON, May 9, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- America's Wire announced today that it has reached a distribution agreement with the National Newspaper Publishers Association (NNPA), the nation's largest and most prominent news service for African American community newspapers.
Louis American won its third Russwurm Award for journalistic excellence in the National Newspaper Publishers Association Merit Award competition in Atlanta.
In fact, we just concluded strategic partnership agreements with The Tom Joyner Show and the National Newspaper Publishers Association," he says.