To address this question, researchers performed an autopsy study on patients enrolled in the National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium, which was formed in 1998 to aid in research efforts to understand the effects of HIV infection on the brain.
What does NNTC stand for?
NNTC stands for National NeuroAIDS Tissue Consortium (est. 1998)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNTC
We have 4 other meanings of NNTC in our Acronym Attic
- Notch Noise Test
- Number needed to Treat (medical)
- Numero Necesario a Tratar (Spanish: number needed to treat)
- Near North Trail Association (Canada)
- Nepal National Teachers' Association
- Neural Networks: Theory and Applications
- No Need to Answer
- No Need to Argue (Cranberries album)
- North Northumberland Tourism Association (North Northumberland, UK)
- Nari Nari Tribal Council (est. 2000; Australia)
- National No-Tillage Conference (agriculture)
- Northeast Nebraska Telephone Company (Jackson, NE)
- Northern Networks Trade Conference (annual)
- Norwich and Norfolk Terrier Club
- Non-NATO Troop Contributing Nation
- Newport News Tourism Development Office (Virginia)
- Navajo Nation Teacher Education Consortium (est. 1992)
- North Nottinghamshire Training and Enterprise Council (UK)
- Nowhere Near the Garden (rock band)
- Number Needed to Harm