The HSLANJ Group Licensing Initiative is endorsed by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, Mid-Atlantic Region, as the lead organization capable of converting libraries to electronic resources.
What does NN/LM stand for?
NN/LM stands for National Network of Libraries of Medicine
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Normalnull (German: Sea Level)
- Northampton (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Not Necessary
- Not Negotiable
- Not Nominated
- Not Notable (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Not Now
- Nouvelles Normes (classification hôtelière; France)
- Nearest-Neighbor Tight Binding
- Nielsen Norman Group (also seen as NNG; Fremont, CA)
- Nothing Nice to Say (online comic)
- National Network for Youth (Washington, DC)
- Netscape Navigator 6
- National Nertz Association (gaming group)
- National News Agency (Lebanon)
- National Newspaper Association
- National Notary Association (Chatsworth, California)
- National Nursing Association
- Nebraska Numismatic Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
One topic will be the use of web-based resources for health information with Gail Kouame from the National Network of Libraries of Medicine, University of Washington.
Angela Ruffin, Keith Cogdill, Lalitha Kutty, and Michelle Hudson-Ochillo's research analyzed fifty-three funded consumer health outreach projects through the National Network of Libraries of Medicine and discovered that as a result of collaborations between health sciences librarians and public librarians, the public library began to perceive hospital and academic libraries as resources for medical information.
health science libraries through a National Network of Libraries of Medicine.
ABSTRACT The Pacific Southwest Regional Medical Library of the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) hosted a one-day educational symposium entitled "Stake Your Claim to Health Literacy" in January 2004.
SOME EXAMPLES OF WEB-BASED INSTRUCTION FOR HEALTH CARE CONSUMERS HealthInfoQuest: Pathfinders to Common Consumer Health Questions was designed by the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (n.
In 1998 NLM began a project with the National Network of Libraries of Medicine (NN/LM) to work with public libraries to better serve health consumers (Wood et al.
Funding was made available through "access" grants and contracts to help connect the individual user to resources of the national RML network, or newly named National Network of Libraries of Medicine (N/NLM), utilizing modern electronic and telecommunications technologies.