I am also thankful to organizations such as the Direct Care Alliance--a national coalition of direct care workers, concerned providers, union reps, and other advocates--and to the National Network of Career Nursing Assistants in Norton, Ohio.
What does NNCNA stand for?
NNCNA stands for National Network of Career Nursing Assistants
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNCNA
- National Neuroscience Curriculum Initiative
- Neural Networks and Computational Intelligence (conference)
- Nizhny Novgorod Commercial Institute (Russia)
- non-lamellar, non-erythrodermic congenital ichthyosis
- Novo Nordisk Canada Inc. (pharmaceutical company)
- Northern Nevada Center for Independent Living
- National Network for Chronic Intractable Pain (Phoenix, AZ)
- Nortel Networks Command Line Interface
- Neural Networks in the Capital Markets (conference)
- Northern Nashville Country Music Club (Caithness, Scotland)
- Nortel Networks Certified Network Architect
- National Nematode Collection of New Zealand (part of Crown Research Institute Landcare Research New Zealand Ltd,)
- National Nanotechnology Coordination Office
- National Nephrology Certification Organization (est. 1998)
- National Network for Collaboration (Fargo, ND)
- National Network of Constituent Organizations (National High School Alliance; Washington, DC)
- Newspaper Network of Central Ohio
- Nordic Naturals Complete Omega (personal health product)
- Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce (Newton, MA)
- Number of Normal Comment Lines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Being a part of a larger group such as the National Twenty Year Club, the National Network of Career Nursing Assistants, a safety committee, or a nursing assistant peer group can provide additional validation and help build stronger ties to the job.
org National Network of Career Nursing Assistants 3577 Easton Rd.