29, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- National Runaway Prevention Month(NRPM), a public education campaign spearheaded by the National Runaway Switchboard (NRS) and the National Network for Youth, raises awareness about the youth runaway crisis in America and educates people about prevention and solutions.
What does NN4Y stand for?
NN4Y stands for National Network for Youth (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Necessary
- Not Negotiable
- Not Nominated
- Not Notable (Wikimedia Foundation editing policy)
- Not Now
- Nouvelles Normes (classification hôtelière; France)
- Nearest-Neighbor Tight Binding
- Nielsen Norman Group (also seen as NNG; Fremont, CA)
- National Network of Libraries of Medicine
- Nothing Nice to Say (online comic)
- Netscape Navigator 6
- National Nertz Association (gaming group)
- National News Agency (Lebanon)
- National Newspaper Association
- National Notary Association (Chatsworth, California)
- National Nursing Association
- Nebraska Numismatic Association
- Nebraska Nurses Association
- Need Not Apply
- Neonatal Nurses Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each November, NRS, along with the National Network for Youth and other organizations, come together to recognize National Runaway Prevention Month.
Family Resources is one of 233 agencies across the country that belong to the National Network for Youth, which provides services to kids and families while keeping the kids out of the juvenile justice system.
Studies by the National Network for Youth show that 66% of males and 33% of females report being assaulted on the street and that significant numbers are victims of commercial sexual exploitation.
The National Network for Youth (NN4Y), a non-profit organization committed to ensuring that opportunities for development are available to youth, championed this bill.
18 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Runaway Switchboard (NRS) and National Network for Youth (NNY) have announced the theme for November's National Runaway Prevention Month (NRPM) campaign -- Let's Talk.
National Network for Youth Presents Awards Tuesday, January 29
In addition to the Murrow Award, The Invisible: Children Without Homes has already been recognized with several other awards, including the United Nations Department of Public Information Gold Award, New York Festivals Award, Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism, Harry Chapin Media Award, Livingston Award, and National Network for Youth Champions of Runaway and Homeless Youth Award.