The situation with cancer related diseases in Iran has reached alarming levels, as country's National Network for Health Policy reported in September.
What does NNH stand for?
NNH stands for National Network for Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNH
We have 16 other meanings of NNH in our Acronym Attic
- Nonlinear Non-Gaussian Process
- Northern Negros Geothermal Project (Philippines)
- Nottinghamshire NHS General Practitioners (UK)
- New Neo Geo Pocket Color (handheld videogame console)
- Nederlandsche Nieuw Guinea Petroleum Maatschappij (Dutch; Netherlands New Guinea Petroleum Company)
- National Natural Gas Regulatory Authority (Romania)
- No Name Go Server
- North New Georgia Timber Corporation (Solomon Islands)
- Northwest Natural Gas Transportation Company (Alaskan pipeline)
- Natal Native Horse (calvary unit)
- Newbie Needs Help
- Nissan Network Holdings (Japan)
- Norske Naturterapeuters Hovedorganisasjon (Norweigan: Norweigan Association of Natural Medicine)
- Northern Natural History
- Number Needed to Harm (medical)
- Newport News Hospitality Association (Newport News, VA)
- Nordic Natural Horsemanship Association (Sweden)
- National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day
- Northern Neighbourhoods Health Action Zone (UK)
- Neighborhood Nonprofit Housing Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Speakers at the conference will include Vernon Schabert, principal, IMS Health Economics and Outcomes Research, who will review current adherence interventions; Rebecca Burkholder, JD, VP of health policy, National Consumers League, who will explain NCL's national multi-media campaign; and Tom Hubbard, senior program director, the National Network for Health Innovation, who will look at the current state of adherence programs in the context of ongoing health care reform initiatives.