He believed the National Neighbourhood Policing Programme announcement harks back to similarly welcomed moves of a generation ago.
What does NNPP stand for?
NNPP stands for National Neighbourhood Policing Programme (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NNPP
We have 9 other meanings of NNPP in our Acronym Attic
- National Network of Public Health Institutes
- Naval Nuclear Propulsion Information
- Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Princeton, NJ)
- Neural Network Partial Least Squares
- Newport News Public Library System (Newport News, VA)
- National Network of Pastoral Musicians
- National New Play Network (Washington, DC)
- National Nursing Practice Network
- Nationales Netzwerk Psychologische Nothilfe (German: National Network for Psychological Relief; Switzerland)
- National Number Portability Operations (telecommunications consortium team)
- Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program
- Net Negative Producing Programmer
- New Nuclear Power Plant (atomic energy)
- NIMA NITFS Program Plan
- Novovoronezh Nuclear Power Plant (Voronezh, Russia)
- Night-Time Nurse-to-Patient Ratio
- Noord Nederlandse Pool Ranking (Dutch: Northern Netherlands Pool Ranking)
- National Network of Partnership Schools (Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland)
- NATO Nuclear Planning System (NATO)
- Naval Nuclear Power School
Samples in periodicals archive:
The plan, called the National Neighbourhood Policing Programme, will see monthly meetings led by the dedicated neighbourhood beat officer, where members of the public will get the chance to voice their concerns.
At a stroke, the National Neighbourhood Policing Programme, if it delivers, could change all that.