Next, Young became an organizer for two pioneering civil-rights groups, the National Negro Congress and later the National Negro Labor Council, both of which were close to the Communist Party.
What does NNLC stand for?
NNLC stands for National Negro Labor Council (labor union)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NNLC
We have 2 other meanings of NNLC in our Acronym Attic
- Net Newsledger.com (online news service; Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Network and Native Load (energy management)
- Never Never Land
- Non-Nuclear Lance
- Numbers Never Lie (sports)
- Nebraska Nursery and Landscape Association
- Neural Networks Learning Algorithm
- National Network of Latin American Medical Students (Chicago, IL)
- No Neighborhood Left Behind (California)
- No Nonprofit Left Behind
- Navajo Nation Labor Commission
- Ngwane National Liberatory Congress (Swaziland)
- NaGa National League for Democracy (National Council of the Union of Burma)
- National Nutrient Loss Database (Natural Resources Conservation Service and Texas A&M University)
- National Natural Landmark Forest (Orange, VA)
- North Newmarket Lions Foundation (Canada)
- National Network of Libraries for Health (Canada)
- Northwestern National Life Insurance Company
- Newton North Little League (Massachusetts)
- Next-to-Next-to-Leading Logarithmic (also seen as Next-to-Next-to-Leading Logarithm; mathematics)