John Johnson, DC, USN, residency director of the Orofacial Pain Program, National Naval Dental Center, Bethesda, Md.
What does NNDC stand for?
NNDC stands for National Naval Dental Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NNDC
We have 7 other meanings of NNDC in our Acronym Attic
- Naval Net Depot (US Navy)
- Neonatal Death
- Net News Daily (news website; UK)
- New and Nonofficial Drugs
- Nico Nico Douga (Japanese website)
- No Normal Defense
- Numa Numa Dance (Gary Brolsma)
- Numismática Notafilia Diamantino
- Northern Nevada Development Authority
- Notable Names Database
- National Nuclear Data Center (BNL)
- National Nutrient Databank Conference (annual conference)
- New Nigeria Development Company
- North Norfolk District Council (UK)
- North Northamptonshire Development Company (UK)
- Nifty News, Decent Deals (website)
- National Narcotic Detector Dog Association
- Nonnuclear Directed Energy Weapon
- Nacho Nyak Dun Final Agreement (Canada)
- Nyae Nyae Development Foundation of Namibia (Windhoek West, Namibia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
residency director of the Orofacial Pain Program, National Naval Dental Center, Bethesda, Md.
He received a DDS from Case Western Reserve University in 1971, a certificate in oral medicine from the National Naval Dental Center in 1977 and an MA in higher education from the George Washington University in 1987.