Surcharges from the sale of each coin - $35 for each $5 gold coin, $10 for each $1 silver coin and $5 for each half-dollar clad coin - are authorized to be paid to the Army Historical Foundation to support the construction of the National Museum of the United States Army at Fort Belvoir, Va.
What does NMUSA stand for?
NMUSA stands for National Museum of the United States Army
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NMUSA
- North Middlesex University Hospital (UK)
- North Middlesex University Hospital Trust (Enfield, UK)
- New Mexico Utilities, Inc. (water supply; Albuquerque, NM)
- New Mexico Uniform Jury Instructions
- New Milford United Methodist Church (Connecticut)
- North Morganton United Methodist Church (Morganton, NC)
- normal murine mammary gland epithelial
- National Model United Nations
- National Model United Nations Conference
- National Medicines Use Survey (Malaysia Ministry of Health)
- New Mexico Utility Shareholders Alliance (Albuquerque, NM)
- National Museum of the United States Air Force (Dayton, Ohio)
- Newport Mesa Unified School District (California)
- New Mexico Underground Storage Tank Regulations
- Need Mechanical Ventilation (patient care)
- Net Merchandise Value
- Network Managed Volumes (ISCSI configurations)
- New Mountain Vantage Advisers, LLC (New York, NY)
- Nitrogen Manual Valve
- No More Voices (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the coins will go toward construction of the National Museum of the United States Army at Fort Belvoir, Va.
Institute of Peace, the Cleveland Museum of Art, The National Museum of the United States Army and the National Geographic Society.
An estimated $10-$12 million of the sales revenues will help fund the National Museum of the United States Army slated for construction at Fort Belvoir, Va.
The Foundation serves as the Army's official fundraising entity for the Capital Campaign for the National Museum of the United States Army.
Army Center of Military History and the National Museum of the United States Army.
He noted that pricing of the coins includes a surcharge--$35 for each gold coin, $10 for each silver coin, and $5 for each clad coin--which is authorized to be paid to the Army Historical Foundation to help finance the National Museum of the United States Army to be built at Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
As a part of its charitable giving program and in keeping with a tradition of industry support of the Army, CALIBRE, an employee-owned management and technology services company, today announced that it has pledged $50,000 to support the building of the National Museum of the United States Army.