Speakers debating the issues include Dr Nick Mansfield, director of the National Museum of Labour History and Emmanuel Cooper, potter and writer.
What does NMLH stand for?
NMLH stands for National Museum of Labour History (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Naval Medical Logistics Command (US Navy)
- Nuclear Measurements and Logging Calibration Facility
- Naomi Miller Lighting Design (New York)
- Northeastern Maine Library District
- New Mexico Learning Disabilities Association (also seen as NM-LDA)
- Nakano Mouse Lens Epithelial (cells)
- New Mexico Lions Eye Bank
- New Mexico Library Foundation (Albuquerque, NM)
- Nucleus of the Medial Longitudinal Fasciculus (neuroscience)
- Nederlands Medisch Laser Genootschap (Dutch: Dutch Medical Laser Society)
- National Microbiology Laboratory, Health Canada (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Native Mode LAN Interface
- North Mon Language Institute (est. 1988; Ireland)
- National Movement for the Liberation of Kosovo
- Nieuwe Mensen Leren Kennen (Dutch: New People; social networking website; Netherlands)
- National Medical Librarians Month
- New Mexico Learning Network
- NASA Moscow Liaison Office
- Neurological Manifestations of Lumbar Osteochondrosis
- Nanning Maple Leaf Pharmaceuticals (WEX Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He used to be the curator at the National Museum of Labour History in Manchester.